Today the latest version of TachoScan Control 4.0.12 was released and can be downloaded from our server at the following address: tachoscancontrol.com/en/download_/
In the new version of the software, the following significant changes were introduced:
- A new Polish Tariff was added with an automatic selection of violations committed during the period of validity of the Act of 5 July 2018 on tachographs and the Act of 5 July 2018 amending the Road Transport Act and certain other acts (from 03.09.2018). The date of committing the infringement determines the tariff selection.
- Options for the driver’s maximum (60h) and average (48h) weekly working hours were added.
- Options for analysis of the break after 6 hours of work were added.
- Options for the analysis of exceeding 10 hours of work during the night time were added.
- A new tampering warning was added to help control of the tachograph lock with the company card.
- New options for displaying infringements during an inspection at the company, which end or start during the controlled period, were added.
- New buttons, mechanisms for presenting analysis results and hints that will help the user to work with the program were added.
If you are upgrading from version 3.x or lower during the first run of the latest version, automatic activation to the latest version of the program is performed, so it is recommended to do the first run of the latest version with an active Internet connection. If the Internet connection is not available you will need to contact our service department for manual activation.
If you have problems updating or activating the program, please contact the service department at +48 33 496 58 72 or at: firstname.lastname@example.org.